Wednesday 28 June 2017

Did you know that...

It's time for a break. It has been a loooong time since I had a break. The body and mind demand a pause/still so I can reset the whole factory of thoughts. It's just like Lil Dicky puts it on that amazing music video "Pillow Talking feat. Brain" (in my opinion the most creative and intelligent music video for the last decade):

Who gettin money?
That's brain
Who make decisions?
That's brain
Who make the hits?
That's been brain
Who run the whole operation?
That be brain

My brain has been running the whole operation for quite some time and needs a break now. Some sun. Some laughter. By the end of July I'll bring you some juicy new posts and we'll take it from there. For now just please revisit some of the old posts, there's loads of nice stuff covered in the blog. In the meanwhile, let me also propose you some of the best reading I've been doing on some other clever blogs. Did you know that...

The World Health Organisation released a database on the progress made by the different countries in tackling antimicrobial resistance? Access this LINK and you will be mesmerised by what the most developed countries have NOT been doing!


Are you crazy about bacteria, their past, present, future and colour??? Then this BOOK is for you. If you have $319 to invest in knowledge!!!

Now, time for some holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment