Tuesday 11 June 2013

Did you know that...

One of my favorite science blogs [if not my favourite]  tells about dolls and weird unexpected options with "TMI Friday: I'll tell you where you can stick that Bratz doll!" in Memoirs of a Defective Brain

A fresh breath of air can be found this week in the house of Bowood, on yet again, one of my favorite science blogs. Check Chemistry World Blog

An incredible synergy between lecturer and students results in Student Guest Posts. I acclaim this way of making science communication a modern and ever more necessary procedure. Read about the topic of the week on  Aetiology

And for those who know Spanish, please by all means, do yourself a favor and read this incredibly well written article. "My students and their exotic study methods: The "De Memory" scandal" in Scientia


No comments:

Post a Comment