Tuesday 29 August 2017

I've just sponsored Victoria Evans. What about you?



"Hello everyone, 
So this year I have set myself the monumental challenge of running a half marathon! Anyone who knows me will know this is a huge deal given that my default setting is sofa sitting with chocolate and pizza to hand. I am brushing off my running shoes to start training and raise some cash for a good cause! 
Cancer is a disease that I am sure we have all had touch our lives and I am no exception. I have family and close friends who have been affected and have heard so many inspirational stories from incredibly brave people. So this is why I am running for Cancer Research, I want to contribute something to this great cause while doing something completely out of my comfort zone to make a mark.
I have started training and so far it has been hard work, but nothing worth doing is ever easy! Please sponsor me & help me keep going! 
Thank you
Victoria 
Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity."

No comments:

Post a Comment