ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE AND YOU!
TWO FREE EVENTS BY PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND
Birmingham: Wednesday 2 December 2015
Repertory Theatre, Centenary Square, Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2EP
London: Wednesday 24 February 2016
John Hunbury Lecture Theatre, UCL School of Pharmacy, 29-39 Brunswick Square, London WC1N 1AX
Antibiotic resistance affects you, but do you know how? Come and join the discussion on how we can work together to combat antibiotic resistance!
If we fail to act, we are looking at an almost unthinkable scenario where antibiotics no longer work and we are cast back into the dark ages of medicine" – David Cameron, UK Prime Minister
Find out what antibiotic resistance really means to you and your family by attending one of our events.
These free events will:
· Educate you about the causes of antibiotic resistance and why it is a threat.
· Inform you about what you can do to help solve this problem by taking simple, everyday steps.
· Explain the roles and responsibilities of the government, policy makers, and healthcare professionals in tackling this problem.
· Show you how you can join the fight against antibiotic resistance.
· Allow you to contribute to the debate about antibiotic resistance and to the solution!
We look forward to welcoming you!