Sunday 6 April 2014

The Hot Zone and Ebola

A post on Ebola that I've kindly transcribed from the Daily Beast into the was commented several times in the LinkedIn forum where I've advertised it. One of the group members, Anette Perry (a Medical Technologist from Florida) timely suggested two books on the matter. Richard Preston's "The Hot Zone" and William Close's "Ebola". In her own words:



I am definitely going to read both of them, but they'll have to queue because there's 12 other on the line already. Nevertheless, I thank Anette for her recommendations and leave you with prices, reader's review and overall rating on these two books. The moment I get some free time I'll proceed with reading them and leave you with my personal opinion on their value and quality. Enjoy your reading!



Title: "The Hot Zone"
Author: Richard Preston
Price: £4.49 Kindle Edition and £13.98 paperback (Amazon prices)
Overall rating: 4.5 starts out of 5 (www.amazon.co.uk)
Best public review:

***



Title: "Ebola"
Author: William T. Close
Price: £1.38 used paperback version and £30.92 new paperback version (Amazon prices)
Overall rating: 3.89 stars out of 5 (www.goodreads.com)
Best public review: 


No comments:

Post a Comment