Saturday 8 March 2014

Walk in her shoes - CARE

A friend of mine and I decided to join CARE, an international charity, to raise awareness and funds to help African children that everyday need to walk miles and miles to fetch clean water. They are promoting Walk in her shoes (read below):


I am ready to walk for these girls and if you want to join me you're more than welcome. I am going to walk from Radford in Nottingham to the University of Nottingham Sutton Bonington Campus - Leicestershire; the moment I get my t-shirt from Care. If you want to help me and motivate me to these 11.6 miles that by foot are usually walked in 3h48 minutes, please donate asap. I will walk my shoes and feel their pain, and all you have to do is read my statements reporting how tough my walks have been, plus about how difficult their lives are in pursuit of water. All this and more in pursuit of awareness. Check my personal donation page below, Cheers!

https://walkinhershoes.everydayhero.com/uk/ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment