Tuesday 12 November 2019

"Vaping nearly killed me, says British teenager", by BBC News

I thought it would be pertinent to share this brand new story that came out published online today in the BBC News website. I had already posted some information on the topic concerning the dangers associated to vaping and vaporisers, but more and more reports are coming out that show detrimental effects on lung tissue caused by vaping fumes/toxicants. The truth is that people have been now using these for a while and even though the so called long-term studies aren't still available, the first real-world data is starting to come out... and it doesn't look good.

If you'd like to revisit my post access HERE. For the BBC News story entitled "Vaping nearly killed me, says British teenager" please access HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment